The Chi Phi fraternity, founded in 1824, is the oldest social fraternity in the country. The Eta Chapter was founded at the University of Georgia in 1867, the second fraternity founded on campus. The new Chi Phi Fraternity House located on historic Milledge Avenue is home to 23 residents each with a semi-private bath. Program spaces include group study and individual study areas, recreation room, library, pub, dining room and kitchen. SK Collaborative's precessor Seville Consulting provided the Green Rater services for this project which received LEED for Homes Gold certification.